Membership types and cost
Pangbourne Paddlesport Club offers six membership types:
2. Read, understood and agree to the Club’s policies
communications. The table below sets out the benefits by membership type.
1. 16 and above only
2. Sunday Morning Paddle, Marathon Racing, etc.
3. Insurance via British Canoeing affiliation
4. Courses, training, events and trips may have fees
5. Off-water activity only
PPC uses JustGo – the same membership platform as British Canoeing (BC). This allows you to manage your PPC and BC memberships in one, integrated platform. Joining PPC does not require you to have a paid membership of BC, but if you are already a BC member, it’s simple to add on PPC membership.
Joining PPC is made in three steps:
- Log in or create account with British Canoeing and add / update your basic details (Sign up is free, you do not need to join British Canoeing to be a member of Pangbourne Paddlesport Club)
- Link your BC account to Pangbourne Paddlesport Club (from the My Profile / My Clubs panel)
- Add Pangbourne Paddlesport Club membership (from the My Profile / Membership panel)
There are step-by-step instructions here.
Welcome to Pangbourne Paddlesport Club!
Adventure Dolphin members
If you have a paid Adventure Dolphin (AD) membership starting in 2022 or 2023, then Pangbourne Paddlesport Club will match your membership type and period for £0. When your Adventure Dolphin membership expires, you will be offered a Pangbourne Paddlesport Club membership at the rates set out above. AD members in this situation will be contacted directly by email.