Our main recreational club sessions are on Sunday mornings.
This is an open session to all members who are at least competent beginners after assessment by a coach.
These sessions are a perfect time for members to:
- Practice their paddling skills
- Improve confidence levels
- Trip up and down the River Thames
- Trial and test different boats
- Improve your fitness
- Prepare for a British Canoeing Awarding Body (BCAB) water sports awards
- Obtain essential coaching and leadership skills
- Enjoy a sociable paddle and have fun
To come and have a look around or join us for a Sunday as a guest (£5 Junior £10 Adult) please contact us on the email below to arrange a visit.
Times: 09:30 to 12:00 am (on the water for 10)
Contact: [email protected]